Wednesday, May 04, 2016

May Shoedazzle Wishlist!

Hi Beauties!!!! 

I thought I would do a quick post of what I am currently obsessing over at SHOEDAZZLE for the month of May!

First I will start off with the shoes I am loving: 
Joelene- Such a cute and comfy looking style! I love both colours! A cheaper alternative to other brands :)




Shop this shoe here =>Joelene
Kaleena- This strappy beauty is so sexy! I need this shoe is all 3 colours! (Black, Teal and Nude)







 Can you tell that Teal is my fave??
Shop this heel here=>Kaleena
Knox - This beauty is tall! I have another shoe that is very similar actually but I forget her name! I think the only difference is the print actually! I love this print and the tie details and of course the chain!!





Shop this heel here =>Knox
Okay onto some clothes!! I am loving the clothing from Shoedazzle lately!
Embroidered Flutter Sleeve Dress- This dress is adorable and perfect for the summer! I love both the off white and the red!






 Shop this dress here => Embroidered Flutter Sleeve Dress

Fringe Tassel Kaftan Dress- This dress looks super cute for the summer and super original. I think it would look great with some strappy black sandals.


Shop this dress here => Fringe Tassel Kaftan Dress

That is pretty much it for what I feel like I need at SHOEDAZZLE! What are you dying to get your hands on at Shoedazzle right now?!? What have you purchased recently? Leave me a comment below!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy shopping! Xx

 Don't forget to: 

No comments:

Post a Comment