Monday, May 05, 2014

Shoedazzle Astrid

Hiiii!!! It's May already!!! I can't believe how fast the months are flying by! I am still working on reviewing stuff I had in the states waiting for me so here is another one. Her name is Astrid and she is one of my FAVOURITE wedges! She is from the Beau and Ashe brand at SHOEDAZZLE!! 

I took her on vacation with me and she was my airport shoe ✈️✈️✈️! She is literally that comfortable!!! I walked for hours in this shoe and had no pain!! I carried kids and dragged luggage from one end of the airport to another and had no issues! (She does have a pretty big cushion built in on the insole) I even got compliments from the flight attendants on how cute my shoes were!! 

She has a cork wedge. She is orange faux leather but almost a faux nubuck, hard to explain, kind of in the middle. Very soft to the touch. There are yellow accents and then the straps are different colours, light blue, lime green, fuchsia, orange and yellow. The straps are adjustable! The back is open with a slingback. The hardware is golden and on the buckles and the end of the straps in little hearts!! 

The shoe also has a cool feature where the heel of the shoe actually has an overhang where the wedge is, or kind of a cut out under the heel.

This is an awesome wedge for spring/summer with the pastel colours! I can wear her with anything!! She can be dressed up or dressed down. I mostly wear her casually, with jeans or shorts or a cute little skirt.

Here are a few stock pics! 

The heel is actually squared off at the back on the wedge part as you can see in that last pic. This is one interesting shoe to look at! I am soooo happy I got her! Thanks SHOEDAZZLE for always carrying the best shoe selection and the most options so I don't run into people wearing my exact shoe! 


I cannot wait till it starts getting warmer so I can actually wear her here, at home! As I am typing this, on MAY 3, it has started to SNOW!!!! Kill me now! Haha! Hopefully it is warm wear you are! Xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment