Thursday, January 23, 2014

Justfab LUXE Turlington (Champagne)




Hey! I finally got Turlington from the LUXE line at Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! I originally ordered these shoes the day they came out but they sold out before they could ship it to me in the size that I wanted (a size up). (They are still available on the US site so I may see if there is some way to exchange for them) I wanted these shoes sooooo bad and just couldn't accept that I couldn't have them....so I ordered them TWO sizes up!! :/ I know, I am crazy! If I end up keeping them, I will just fill them with foot petals! 


Okay so aside from them being too long on me, the site advises you to go at least a half a size up. Turlington is very high but not very steep at all because of the huge platform on her. So far I have only worn her around the house and the shoe itself is very comfy! (I keep taking a million pics because it is sooo hard to capture the true beauty of this shoe!!! I am fully aware that some of them are not in focus but if they are posted it is because it is glistening more towards the true colours than what is coming up in the pics that are in focus, that and because I am obsessed!) 


The toe box is a little short so that is why the site advises to size up. The shape is a beautiful almond toe! 


The colours that this shoe reflects are just outstanding!!! I really have NOTHING in my closet that compares!!! 

Do you see why I couldn't miss out on this shoe??? Just mesmerizing!!! 

I am such a fan of AB (aurora borealis) Swarovski crystals! They really just glisten in a million colours!! 

 I feel like Cinderella! They kind of remind me of the AB Swarovski Covered Strass Daffodil by Christian Louboutin!! Just without the red sole and the 7000$ price tag :) 


The real doppelgänger is the Steve Madden, Deevaa. Like I have said before, Steve Madden is working with Justfab to manufacture some of the Luxe line items and most of the styles are identical! Here are pictures of Deevaa! She is regular priced at 149$ but currently on sale for $99. Justfab has Turlington in both the champagne multi and the black for 79$ regular priced!!  (I happened to get her in the Luxe sale for 49$!!! That is like 100$ off the exact same shoe!!)

Here are the stock photos! 


Here are the pictures of the black turlington!

I can't get over the beauty of turlington! 
          I can't wait to wear her out!!

The sale for $49 is over for Luxe items but at $79 she is still worth the price!! Get yours now before they sell out completely! Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! <===Use my link for 50% off your first purchase, including LUXE items! Xx



****If you enjoy my blog don't forget to like my Facebook page here =>  My Obsessions! 
 (Giveaway for MAC makeup here =>MAC GIVEAWAY )
And follow me on Twitter here =>My Twitter! ***

2 comments:

  1. These I like. I'm not sure on the color though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The colours Turlington reflects are the reason I LOVE this shoe! 😜

      Delete