Thursday, January 09, 2014

Justfab Riva (Black)

Good morning! I got the Riva Bootie In black yesterday!!! She is from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! This shoe is EXQUISITE!! 




She is available in taupe and black and she is SELLING OUT in both colours on both Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! She is Kimora's pick for the month.


The detail on this she is amazing! It is a textured faux leather. It feels like a shoe from the LUXE line but she isn't!!! She was only 39.95!! This shoe just looks sooo expensive! 



She has a sexy plunging cutout at the front aka Split front and a peep toe! 

I love these so much! I wore them around the house all day (except for working out) and didn't have any problems! In all honesty I was not expecting it to be soo comfy! The steepness off the shoe looks painful and extreme online so I was expecting it to HURT! Especially since there is no platform. But I was soo happily surprised!! They are so comfy and the heel is PERFECTLY placed that there is no uncomfortable pressure on my feet! Here are the stock photos!


These booties are high, but feel amazing for their height! I couldn't tell you another shoe that is this high and this comfy WITHOUT a platform! I can run in these! I love the rock inspired trend that these go so well with. Here is JILL LATIANO rocking a split front bootie that is very similar!



And of course SYLVIE VAN DER VAART has some awesome split front booties as well! <3

Okay enough about how cute she is! Let us talk about the fit! So I was thinking she would be a shoe I needed to size up in but I ordered my true size just to see! (Because JustFab has an awesome exchange policy! Read more about it here ===>SHOE OBSESSION!!) Riva fits me tts (true to size) but if you have wider feet I would suggest ordering up a half of a size. Also there is NO zipper at the back so maybe if you think you would need the extra room there then I would also order .5 size up. (Note I had NO trouble getting this bootie on or off)

This is an amazing buy from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! Get them now before they are all gone! And use my link for 50% off your first purchase! So you could get them for 19.95!!! Go for it! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment