Sunday, June 01, 2014

Justfab LUXE Messalina


Hiii! So I got some more shoes in from Justfab USAJustfab CA! These are my second pair of gladiator heels!! They are called Messalina and are from the LUXE line! They are only available in black. Unlike most of the other Luxe items, Messalina is made from synthetic materials and NOT real leather. The material has a very cool and interesting feel to it and feels kind of spongy like a cork and is textured. The metallic accents on this shoe are silver.



I really really LOVE these! They have loops on the side instead of the regular straight across straps, which is different. 

I love how high they come up as they are just at the knee.





They have a solid piece going down the front of the leg and a zipper up the back. 



With regards to the fit I would say size up by a half of a size if your feet are wide. I saw reviews on the site saying to size up and so I did, but the length is definitely too long for me. I will be putting inserts in them.
 



This is not a gladiator for someone with a wider calf, it fits quite snug on me and I've heard stories of ladies that could not get the zipper up or having to get someone else to zip it up for them!! The straps are a bit weird tho, as some are snug and some are soo loose that they aren't even touching my skin!

 

So I have only worn these around the house, but they are fairly comfortable! They are long on me so adding an insert will add to the comfort factor. They are quite high tho and have no platform so I don't think I would attempt to wear these for long periods of time when on my feet. The angle of the foot is quite steep! 

Overall I am super happy with this purchase!! I got it on sale for $49!! I would have paid regular price for her but I'm stoked for them to still have the LUXE sale going on. This shoe is perfect for the spring and summer months and can easily be dressed up or dressed down! 


Here are a few stock pictures:

Messalina is probably one of my favourite purchases to date from Justfab USAJustfab CA! If you want to get on board with this gladiator heel trend you should give these a whirl!! Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment