Friday, November 15, 2013

JustFab Fuzzies! (ROCHESTER WHITE)

            Hiiiii! So I wanted to post my review on the JustFab Fuzzies I bought recently! JustFab is a shoe club so be sure to check out My article on Shoe Clubs!! If anyone knows me well, they will know that I have been "hating" on UGGs and the likes from I was in high school.  I just didn't get it. And while I still don't "get it" from a fashion standpoint, I can now see why people wear them!
           Now the JustFab Fuzzies are NOT UGGS. They are man made materials. The quality of what you get for what you pay (39.95 or less if you are a new customer) is INCREDIBLE!!! They are ridiculously comfy!!! I bought the ROCHESTER in white and they feel like mini polar bears on my feet! They are (dare I say it) CUTE! And SOOOOOO WARM! They are TTS (true to size) So of course I have ordered a few more styles and colours! If I were to buy real UGGs ($200+) I would want them to last for at least a couple years but at 40$ at JustFab I don't even care if they get abused all winter as it is only 40$ to replace! Get yours now with my link (Justfab Canada ,Justfab USA) and get 50% off the first item AND some fuzzies are also in the Sale section under Buy One Get One FREE! Basically you, your mom and sister can each get a pair for 20$ each!! Enjoy! Xx
 

 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment