Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Justfab LUXE Gillen (Red)

     Hi guys! Happy Tuesday! I have tried a few shoes from the new LUXE line at JustFab. I will do separate articles for each item. Here is the Gillen shoe in red! I am sure everyone has all had their Dorothy ruby slipper dream (mine was always ruby encrusted pointe shoes but that still hasn't happened....and let's be real...) and I got my fix with Gillen!!!
         
               She (yes, I just referred to my shoes as "she") is a GORGEOUS red and has rhinestones all over including the strap! She is also real suede. Because of the D'orsay style, if you have wide feet I would say order a half size up. But for me it was true to size and very comfortable. This shoe feels sturdy, and LOW! I know friends that don't usually do the height when it comes to heels but ordered the Gillen due to the "ruby slipper complex" and they were surprised how easy she is to rock! 


           Now you may be thinking, "Hey! I've seen that shoe before!!" Well yes you have. Steve Madden is now the manufacturer of the LUXE line for JustFab. So pretty much all of the shoes are exactly the same (if not nicer) but without the hefty Steve Madden price point. The Steve Madden shoe is the Deeny-R. Which sells online for 150$ at Steve Madden and upwards on other sites.


        If you watch Nashville you will have seen the character "Scarlett" wear it in a couple colours and in a few different episodes. Here is my favourite look she paired them with:
    Looks like I am going to have to order the black! 



              The Deeny-R however, doesn't have the rhinestones on the strap! It also has thicker sides so less prominent D'Orsay style. Gillen is an example of a Luxe line shoe that is actually nicer than its Steve Madden doppelgänger. For following articles I will try to post pictures of the Steve Madden original and the Luxe line. And of course their prices. Here it is on  Justfab Canada and Justfab USA  for 79$. Right now for Black Friday week they have 20$ off all LUXE line items. So for $59 you can't miss out on these! Also if you are a new member and use my link then you get half off your first purchase, which includes the Luxe line! So these shoes would be 40$! What are you waiting for??? Xx

     

4 comments: