Saturday, June 07, 2014

Justfab Solara (Cognac and Black)


Hi guys!! Happy Saturday!! I have a HUGE box of shoes from Justfab USAJustfab CA that I need to start reviewing!! Yay for June releases!!! (And late May releases in Canada).

The first couple are awesome flat sandals called Solara! I got her in both colours!

They are textured faux leather in a strappy thong sandal style! The texture is a nice basket weave, almost braided. From far away it appears to be a subtle reptile. The black and the cognac both have great glossy sheen to it! Here are some stock pics:


I am so happy I went ahead and ordered both colours right away! They are already selling out of sizes!! They are super comfy and I see myself wearing these all summer!!! It is very easy to dress these up or just wear them casually! 

Now I would say that these are not wide feet friendly, I would order a half of a size up for sure. I think I am going to exchange for a half of a size up from these. I bought these in my true size. The length is ok but I prefer a tad bit more room! 

Also there isn't much padding in the sole and have no support. They sure are pretty tho!! 

I absolutely LOVE this flat sandal! What colour is your fave? I cannot choose!! If you need these now head over to  Justfab USAJustfab CA! Happy shopping!! Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment