Saturday, June 21, 2014

Justfab Netanya (Black)



Hi guys!! I'm so sorry, it's been a couple of crazy weeks since I last posted at the beginning of this month! I can only expect it to get crazier as we get into summer! So this is a review of Netanya in Black from Justfab USAJustfab CA




This wedge is super duper cute!! She is a soft smooth and supple material, almost a faux nubuck. The wedge is actually super high! There are straps and cut outs galore! The wedge heel is dark and wooden.

There is one straight across strap at the toes, not super narrow and doesn't cut in. Followed by two sets of crossed straps up the foot. There is also little cut outs along the instep! The lines on this shoe are super sexy!!


This shoe is very true to size!! I was surprised because in this style of shoe I generally need to size up due to the straps being too narrow!! I got my true size and was soo happy I did!! This shoe is wide foot friendly! 

With regards to the comfort on this shoe, I am also surprised!! I had low expectations for the comfort department. These blew my expectations out of the water!! The straps are comfy and soft, they don't dig in. There is a bit of cushioning in the sole to absorb shock. Even though this wedge is sky high, the balance is great and stable and it doesn't feel steep at all!! 

I am soo happy with this purchase! I don't think I actually have a simple, all black wedge, which is rather shocking really! Netanya is available in white as well! And if you hurry you can get them and hundreds of styles for BOGO on Justfab USAJustfab CA!! Happy sale shopping!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment