Friday, October 24, 2014

Justfab LUXE Ketanya

 Hiiii! Happy Friday!! I got these new Luxe boots in from Justfab USAJustfab CA !! They are called Ketanya! They are over the knee, high heeled boots with a platform and are faux suede with faux leather harnesses around the boot. The hardware is gold tone. Here are some of the reasons why I HAD to order her, AKA the stock pics:

 This boot looks amazing over jeans or tights and even more amazing with a cute dress or skirt! I am seriously in love with this boot! Here she is in real life!


She has an almond toe and a platform to offset the heel height. This makes her super easy to walk in and quite comfortable. She is true to size in my opinion but I would order a half of a size up if you have wider feet.
 
I love that Ketanya is a zip up, and that she zips up the side and not the back. Here is the back:

I really love all the details of this boot!! 

If you are looking for a OTK boot with a high heel for under $50 this is your boot!! Anywhere else this boot would be upwards of $100 but Justfab USAJustfab CA has it for $49.95! It is really worth the price! Currently she is only available in black but u would love to see a grey and a brown! Check her and other Luxe boots out! Happy Boot Shopping! xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment