Thursday, October 23, 2014

Justfab LUXE Kuora


Hiii! Here is a review of the Kuora Luxe boot from Justfab USAJustfab CA! She is a lace up, knee high, faux leather boot with a platform and a 5 inch heel. She has an almond toe and gold hardware. Here are the stock photos: 

So as you can see, this boot is adorable in the stock pictures that you see on the site. To be 100% honest I am underwhelmed by this boot. I really expected it to be more like the pictures. While it is still a well constructed boot, the faux leather wasn't as nice as I was hoping and the toe box was stiff and unfriendly! I do however love that not only can you completely adjust the laces but there is also a zipper down the side for convenience. (BTW I am wearing the Shine Tight by Lululemon in case you were wondering 😊) 

I read the reviews on the site and they had mentioned to order up. I ordered up a size and the toe box was still narrow. Very uncomfortable. The platform is nice to have as it balances out the heel but because of the shape of the boot and the toe box inside, it just isn't the right fit for me. 

The detailing on this boot is quite nice and in theory is what I have been searching for forever. A high heeled, tall, military inspired boot! 

I should mention that these also had a weird chemical smell to them. Slight rippling in the material at the toe as seen in the above picture. And even though on the site it was in the LUXE section with LUXE pricing, it came in a regular Justfab box and no sign of LUXE branding on the inside. That however isn't a deal breaker for me but I thought I would be completely honest. I really did tried to love these boots in person as they are soooo cute on the site. Unfortunately, these Kuora boots are going back! :( 😔 Thank goodness Justfab has FREE exchanges if you aren't loving your purchase!! I rarely ever exchange for a completely different style (only size) as I am usually in love with everything I purchase from JustFab.

 If you still are in love with these I would advise you to size up in them. If they have a chemical smell to them I would advise you to put them outside or in your garage for a full 24 hours before attempting to wear them. I think they would work great for a wicked witch costume! (Kinda what I felt like when I was wearing them) The Kuora Luxe Boot is $44.95 but right now Justfab USAJustfab CA has $10 off any LUXE tall boot so head there now shop around! Hey have a lot of amazing LUXE styles :) Use the code 10OFFJUSTFAB. Happy Shopping and stay tuned for more Luxe reviews! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment