Monday, February 02, 2015

Justfab LUXE Caitlin (Black)


Hi guys! Happy Monday! This is Caitlin from the Luxe line at Justfab USAJustfab CA! She is another flat over the knee boot with some buckles and zip details. The hardware is more of a gunmetal than a silver. To me she is kind of edgy and kind of says "pirate boot" crossed with maybe a bit of "biker" to me! The buckles are squared off and are located behind the knee and on the ankle. The boot is flat per say, but does have a tiny heel. I also kind of like that the boot is a bit slouchy.

She has a more rounded toe as you can see in the picture above but it isn't a true round toe boot. The metal zippers on her are at an angle on the outer calf and non-functional. The zippers on the inside of the calf are fully working and straight. She is also LINED WITH FUR! Faux fur of course, but fur nonetheless! It gives it an extra bit of warmth for these cold winter months and a little bit of added comfort! 

This OTK boot is actually pretty comfortable, definitely something you can wear all day shopping etc. The faux leather is not bad, quite smooth and supple. The over the knee part actually comes over the knee for me and doesn't cut or dig in. I also found the calf part to be quite roomy.

I got Caitlin in my true size and I think she fits perfectly! I would recommend ordering your true size as well! Originally I wanted Caitlin in the brown colour, but she actually sold out before they could fill my order so the order got cancelled! A bit of a bummer, but I don't mind the black. Here are the stock photos and the other colours: 

Most size are still available in all colours except for the big sizes. So if you have a smaller to average size foot and love this boot you can still grab her! Overall, she is a great OTK boot and very on trend. She can be prepped up or grunted down. Shop Caitlin in the Luxe section here => Justfab USAJustfab CA! Happy Shopping! Xx

Don't forget to: 







No comments:

Post a Comment