Monday, April 28, 2014

Justfab Hally

Hiiii! It's been awhile!!! So I'm not dead or anything! I was just super duper busy with my family and then I went to the Riviera Maya for half the month! I'm back now tho! Did ya miss me?! 


Anyways so because of all this excitement I have been slacking on my reviews!! The first one up is Hally from Justfab USAJustfab CA


She is literally soooooo ridiculously gorgeous! She is champagne/blush in colour and covered in black lace with satin accents. She is open/peep toe and D'orsay style and also has a satin ankle strap. She also has a knotted bow on the top! I am IN LOVE with this shoe!!

(Please ignore my ugly toes! I need a pedi!!)

I also love that she has reinforced grip on the bottom of the sole/treds and a reinforced strap around the buckle so the satin doesn't rip! 



Okay now for the fit, in some of pictures it looks like my toes are on the verge of hanging off but they really aren't as you can see in my very first pic of her. The fit I would say is true to size. If you have long toes or wide feet, I would definitely suggest going up a half of a size. 

Now with regards to the comfort and heel height, I will just say this, Hally is NOT FOR BEGINNERS!! While having a good fit helps you walk comfortably and having a platform also takes some of the feeling of height off, this shoe still feels steep!  I would say for standing or walking this shoe is comfortable, and they do not hurt me in anyway. However, I do think my feet would be protesting if I tried to wear these all day long because of the height/steepness. The heel is very stable and because of the style and shape of this shoe I could literally RUN in them easily!!



This shoe is CRAZY SEXY! Even my hubby, who is usually impartial to any of my shoes, said he liked them! This is one shoe that I am soooo glad I got! If you need these in your collection head to Justfab USAJustfab CA they offer 50% off your first order as well as a huge selection of Buy 1 get 1 FREE for new VIP members! And don't forget to check out my other Justfab reviews! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment