Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Justfab Madelina (Black)

Hiii! I wore my first pair of gladiator heels today!!! I ended up getting Madelina by Justfab USAJustfab CA! This shoe is seriously sexy!! 



**** So you are probably wondering why I have two different colours of polish on my feet, it is because I got the new Paintfab by Justfab USAJustfab CA in " As You Sea Fit " and the base/top coat! This is a gorgeous minty colour and I was so excited to show you so I just painted one foot! (I am in need of a pedicure so I didn't want to waste my polish when I knew it was coming off) Here is a close up of the polish/ colour! ****

Anyways back to Madelina ❤️❤️ This gladiator heel is faux leather and is from the Paulina Rubio collection!!! She also comes in cobalt in a faux suede! Here are some stock pics! 

 And here is the cobalt ❤️❤️


She is very strappy and gorgeous on! The straps are not the same, so it is a little annoying, I have some really loose straps and some tight straps. There were also some threads hanging and a lot of places where the shoe got cut unevenly and fabric bits are showing. There was even a bit of glue on the toe part. This pair is not what I generally receive from Justfab quality wise but I am guessing it was just the pair. THAT ASIDE, the shoe is sold out in my size so I am KEEPING THEM anyways!! I cannot miss out on these!! 


They came out when I was away and I cannot believe I didn't order them sooner!! I can't even voice how much I am in love with these shoes! Not only are they super on trend right now, but they are also COMFORTABLE!! Like I could literally walk all day in them, and I did both today and yesterday!! The heel is very low compared to my usual heels but there is also no platform so it balances out at a nice comfortable height! 

The shoe is zipped right up the back so it is easy to get on and off! She fits true to size for me. I would say to order half of a size up if you have wide feet or wider calves. Because of the knee high straps, I wouldn't recommend this to someone with very muscular calves. 

Now I have yet to find another similar style in a heel that is priced at $40 or around there, everything else is super expensive! These are most definitely a steal for what I got. Like I said before, I would have exchanged for another pair if they were available because I did get a crappier quality then normal but this is definitely not the norm for Justfab and I am so happy to have even received a pair before my size sold out completely! I think despite the flaws on my pair she is still worth the $40!! 

You can see a bit of the weird baggy straps in the next few pics.

I also want to mention how much I love the bottom part of the shoe!!! I love that it is not all strappy and there are solid parts!!


If you love this shoe as much as I do HURRY now as the stock is limited!!! If it is your first time ordering from Justfab USAJustfab CA you can even get her for $20!! That is INSANE! What are you waiting for!!!!?!?! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment