Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Justfab Prime (Black)


Hiii! I can't believe it is already the end of April! I haven't posted a bag this month so here is Prime by Justfab USAJustfab CA! I wanted both colours (taupe and black) but settled on black first as she was in low stock. She was in my wishlist post Jan/Feb Wishlist back in February so check it out to see pics of her in taupe!  


So this is a fairly large tote, but it really isn't massive. She is faux leather and has gold metal accents. What I love about Prime is that it has the drawstring and ring closure for quick and easy access AND a zipped top closure for extra safety and security! 


There is an open pocket right at the front and has some cute stitching details around it. She also has two open (cellphone) pockets on the inside. She also has a zippered pocket inside as well. 

Overall this bag has a lot of room and is perfect for toting around pretty much anything! The base is flat so it stands on its own. 

The quality of this bag is really not bad but it also isn't one of the best bags I've seen come from Justfab USAJustfab CA! The faux leather is a little bit thinner than what I had expected and the feel isn't super soft and supple like other bags from their lineup. I am still super happy with the purchase tho as Prime really can be taken anywhere from a business meeting or church all dressed up to the mall or school worn with jeans!
  The back

 I scored this beauty as an add on to my order for $15! She is in the clearance section so you can add her on to your order in black or taupe for $15 now! There are also a number of bags in the clearance section for $15 and some are fairly new (like Prime is only a couple months old). Also for Mother's Day, Justfab USAJustfab CA is having a handbags sale 2 for $49.95 and those bags are mostly newer bags. That is like adding another bag on for $10!! Time to go bag shopping!!! Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment