Monday, July 07, 2014

Justfab Orli

Hiiii!! I hope you are having a wonderful day!!! The next shoe I am going to review is Orli! She is from the Paulina Rubio collection at Justfab USAJustfab CA

This heel is soooo nice! It's made with this silky smooth material! And the colours are just so super bright! Very island friendly! 😎

The shoe does have a very small sculptured platform with the fabric on it as well as a covered heel. It also has a cross back ankle strap and a BOW on the front! ❤️❤️ I am such a sucker for bows! 


For me she fits true to size but I would say to order .5 size up if you have wider feet or longer toes! She is very comfortable, especially the fabric! Orli is not very high at all and the platform that she has perfectly balances out giving you a comfortable shoe to wear all day! 

I really love the printed trend but I am super picky with my prints!! I am soo happy I found this brightly coloured island print on a shoe that is comfortable and sooo me!!  Justfab USAJustfab CA is having a BOGO sale right now on top of a crazy clearance sale as well so I would go have a peek at what is there right now!! Comment at the bottom if you love or hate Orli!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment