Thursday, July 03, 2014

Shoemint Classic Pump (Leopard)






Hi guys!! I got these amazing pumps in from SHOEMINT ! They are the Classic Pump in leopard!

They are super cute! They aren't very high heels and with the pointed toe and single sole (no platform) they are perfect for the office or business meetings!! 

I love the black and white combo and I love animal print so these were a must have for me! Though, I do kind of feel like Cruella when I am wearing them!! They aren't Dalmatian print! They are pony hair material and have black piping around the shoe. These shoes look super expensive and seem like they are super high quality! ❤️

I must say with SHOEMINT they have definitely  stepped up their game, they have a lot more cute shoes and their customer service is IMPECCABLE on top of super fast shipping and order processing!! I am impressed!! I finally feel like I get what I pay for with this company!! 

On the site they advise you to size down by a half size for these, I got them in my true size and I didn't size down. In my opinion I would say they are true to size, I would not advise you to size down. They fit me perfectly, need to break them in a bit but they are great! 

The comfort isn't the greatest but she has some cushion in the sole. For a pointed toe, single soled shoe she really isn't bad! I need to break her in, in the back and I think it will be fine! 

I can't wait to wear these out! They look super cute with my cuffed boyfriend jeans for a daytime but I could see them looking sexy with some black leather leggings for a night out! They are also very classic (it's name is "The Classic Pump" after all) and will look great with business attire too! I am super happy with this purchase from SHOEMINT! If you hurry, they are having a sale on shoes, EVERY shoe is $50!!! Go get yours! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment