Saturday, July 26, 2014

Justfab Lita (Cobalt)


Hiii! Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!! I just got in Lita from Justfab USAJustfab CA in cobalt and she is amazing!!

The blue is such a rich bright cobalt and looks so much better in real life than on the site! I was actually kind of worried it would be dull and washed out looking but it really isn't!!


This faux suede beauty has a hidden platform and covered heel and a beautiful bow on the toe area, she is also peep toe.





I really love how she looks on! I bought my true size in Lita, I wouldn't say she is quite true to size tho. After wearing them out I feel like maybe I should have gone up in size. They are maybe a quarter of a size too snug. I would definitely recommend you sizing up by a half of a size if you have wider feet or longer toes!




Besides the fact that she is a bit snug on me, when I wore her out she was very comfy. The heel is actually very, very high but the platform does wonders to balance it all out. She is actually quite stable and easy to walk in and my feet don't feel like she is super steep.


 Justfab USAJustfab CA has these in nude, cobalt and coral! 

See what I mean about the colour of the cobalt?! Sooo much brighter in person!! 
I really want to buy the other colours too! Especially the nude!! I think it is such a beautiful shoe!! If you want to add Lita to your collection head to  Justfab USAJustfab CA and check her out!! She is a perfect shoe that will walk you from summer right into fall! Happy shopping!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment