Friday, August 29, 2014

Justfab Rochester (Pink)

Hi!!! So I just scored an awesome deal on one of the JustFab Fuzzies!!! I got Rochester in pink for $14.95!!! Yep, these are the faux UGGS I have written about before! You may have read my article Rochester White or Fuzzies which has pics of Rochester in white and black. I now finally have the pink!!  She is glorious!! She is a faux suede, faux fur super comfy mid calf boot with a tie on the side.

Now I know it is still hot out, but weather we like it or not, the colder months are already sneaking up on us! I figured I would start my fall/winter shopping early! This boot is perfect for tying in the end of summer to the beginning of the cold days! The boot is super bright pink and lined with an off-white fur. The fur, as I have raved about in previous articles, is heaven!! 

The boots can be worn either up or rolled down. They come in full sizes only and fit me true to size, tho they do stretch out once you have worn them for an entire season. They were really good in snow and didn't leak for a very long time. I probably started getting water in my white ones only when it was starting to become warmer in March! The white ones lasted all winter! They are also super comfortable!!! 

If you want a pair for yourself, hurry to Justfab USAJustfab CA and click on their sale section!! They also have already released new fuzzies for this years fall/winter collection so be sure to check them out!! You won't regret saving your $200 you would have spent on a real pair of Uggs! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment