Saturday, August 02, 2014

Justfab Marceliana (Blush)


Hi!! How is your summer going so far?? I got Marceliana in blush quite some time ago and finally got the chance to wear her out. She is from Justfab USAJustfab CA.  This shoe is just stunning and I could not wait to get her in person! 

*Sidenote* Let me just quickly say that I'm wearing denim by Justfab USAJustfab CA. I have quite a bit of their denim and I have to say I am a HUGE fan! They are the same price point as the shoes, 39.95 and come in a huge variety of colours! I actually got these on sale for $14.95 and just love them! They are the distressed signature skinny and are actually still in the clearance section for $14.95. I ordered a size up and it fits perfectly!! They are soft and comfy and have a bit of stretch ( I think 1% spandex) If you were thinking about getting these, do not hesitate! These are worth more than full price and to get them for under $15 is a steal!! 

Anyways, back to the shoes! 


Marceliana comes in black and blush in faux leather and in orange in faux suede. Here are the other colours:

And of course the stock pics of the blush aka the pics that sold me! 


This shoe is just divine! She is super chic and classy and so feminine but still a bit edgy with the straps and buckles. Marceliana is super open with 2 thin straps across the toes and two thin straps on the ankle. The straps are adjustable. The sides if the shoe are very low and sculpted with very sexy curves! She also has a zipper at the back which makes it super easy to get into and out of. The metal details on the zipper and the buckles are gold. The colour of the blush is creamy and closer to a nude colour. The faux leather feels amazing and doesn't feel "plastic-y". (if that's a word...ha!) Overall look wise I am in love with this sandal!! (And these jeans! ❤️😍🙌)

So these shoes were true to size for me. The length was just perfect but the width was a teensy bit snug. I did loosen the straps on the toes. Had I gone up a size tho, I think it would have been way too long. If you have wider feet you may have to size up by a half of a size if you can.  Same thing if you have longer toes. 

The shoe is quite high and is single soled (no platform) so to be honest she does feel quite steep. She isn't hard to walk in tho because the shoe molds right to my foot. She isn't super comfy for me tho and I do not think I would choose to wear these shoes out all day! 

At the end of the day I am obsessed with this shoe. I just love the versatility of Marceliana. I can wear her with a cute dress and she has that minimalistic, feminine quality to her. Or I can play up her edge side and wear her with jeans and a rocker tee, or even business casual with a nice suit! One of my fave Justfab USAJustfab CA shoes to date for sure! Go get her before she sells out! I might cave and get the black too! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment