Sunday, January 18, 2015

Urban Decay Ammo Palette



Hiiiii! Hope your weekend was wonderful!!
Okay so I tried the Urban Decay Ammo palette before the revamp and found the shadows to be really sparkly and having really bad fallout, so when I heard they completely re formulated their eyeshadows and released the palette again, I knew I had to get my hands on it! 

The new packaging looks like this and includes a mini original shadow primer potion and a mini shadow brush (great for packing)! I love this packaging more than the original!

As always I wait until I have used the palette multiple times before I publish a review. I have to say that I am absolutely in love with this palette!! I am really happy I tried the revamp!! The shadows barely have any fallout at all and the shadow formula seems to be less gritty, more smooth (even with so much shimmer and sparkles!) and buttery and great pigmentation!! 

Here is the palette without flash:

And the palette with flash ( you can really see the shimmer! ❤️💖)

It is sooo so hard to pick favourites with this palette because I find myself using every single shade!! Here are the swatches!

Without flash from left to right, top to bottom on the palette and left to right on my arm:

(Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper, Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bridge, Grifter and Sin)

With flash from left to right, top to bottom on the palette and left to right on my arm:

(Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper, Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bridge, Grifter and Sin)

When I do swatches I do one swipe! Just look at the colour payoff and the shimmer in these colours! Urban Decay rarely let's me down so I am super happy they decided to revamp this palette! here are a couple looks I did with this palette: 








Overall this palette is sooooo worth the $40 CAD I paid at Sephora!! (Sephora Urban Decay Palette

Here is what the Sephora site says about the palette: 

"What it is:
An eye shadow set featuring ten of Urban Decay’s bestselling shades—from neutral to vivid to all-out smoky. 

What it does:
A relaunch of one of Urban Decay’s most iconic palettes ever, the Ammo Palette comes fully loaded. It combines Urban Decay’s longest-lasting shadow formula ever with its ten all-time bestselling shades—shades no makeup junkie should be without. Pair up the vertically color-coordinated duos or channel your inner artist to create multihued looks that are all your own.

The palette case features a metallic purple skull on the front, intricately woven out of animals, flowers, pistols, swords, and other Urban Decay elements. Inside, skulls, snakes, and flowers collide to create a dreamy backdrop for the mesmerizing array of shadows. Instead of the old sponge-tip applicator, a shadow brush has been added along with a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion to keep your look vibrant and crease-free all day and night. 

This set contains:
- 10 x 0.03 oz Eyeshadow in Smog (deep coppery bronze), Mildew (mossy green shimmer with gold shift), Oil Slick (matte black with silver micro-glitter), Last Call (metallic sugar plum), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver micro-glitter), Maui Wowie (metallic golden beige with silver glitter), Shattered (turquoise shimmer with gold shift), Polyester Bride (white snow shimmer with silver micro-glitter), Grifter (sheer lavender shimmer with silver micro-glitter), Sin (champagne shimmer)
- 0.13 oz Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- Mini Shadow Brush 

What else you need to know:
Every eye shadow features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability."


Upon going to double check my links I had saved for the palette on Sephora's website, I saw that the new Ammo Palette is actually ON SALE!!!! 50% off!!!!!! Yes you heard right!!! The Ammo Palette is on sale for $20 CAD!! It was a steal at $40 but I would hurry and buy one for yourself, your mother, your sister, your sister in law!! At $20 you really can't go wrong!!  =>Sephora Urban Decay Palette! Happy Shopping!! Xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment