Thursday, January 29, 2015

BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Palette


Hiiii! Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far! I figured I would continue on with the palette reviews. This is a mini review and swatches of the Take Me to Brazil Palette from BH Cosmetics. Here it is with 30 shadows: some matte, some shimmer, some satin.

Here are the stock photos of the palette: 

This is what it says on BH Cosmetics : "Wild and exotic colors await you inside the Take me to Brazil, 30 Color Eyeshadow Palette! This fantastic collection of shimmer, satin and matte eyeshadows is inspired by the outrageous Brazilian parade, Carnival! Get ready to Samba with this highly pigmented rainbow of colors in reds, pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, and purples. Featuring 2 extra-large bonus eyeshadows in iridescent white and matte black that will help you add glow and mystery to your finished look!"

So I love colour and I was exited for the yellows, reds and oranges that you don't often see in palettes but I wasn't really expecting a lot when it came to quality. Here are the swatches: 

With Flash: (top to bottom left to right on the palette = top to bottom on my hand)


And Without Flash: (top to bottom left to right on the palette = top to bottom on my hand)


I wish that Bh gave names to all their colours because I do like some of them a lot and I wish I could just name them all so you guys know. Some of the matte shades were kind of chalky and took a couple swipes to even get any kind of colour payoff, others were super pigmented and creamy. Really about 50% of the shadows I liked and will for sure use, and about 50% I really didn't like and probably won't ever use. I didn't use these wet as I don't think that will change a whole lot.  That "iridescent white" I was super excited for but it isn't very pigmented at all so I was kind of disappointed. But for what it costs and the amount of shadows, even if you only count the better quality ones that you will use, it is worth it. 


The palette is priced at $19.95 but it is often on sale. Right now it is on sale for $6.95!! Yep $6.95 I couldn't believe it when I checked the price! Definitely worth $7 for sure! It's also rated 4.8 stars out of 5 on their website so check it out for yourself! Shop this palette here=> BH Cosmetics! Happy shopping! Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment