Saturday, January 31, 2015

Justfab LUXE Reba (Taupe)

Hi guys! Hope you have having a great weekend!! Here is a review if the Luxe Reba boot in taupe from Justfab USAJustfab CA! Let me just say one this about this boot, IT IS SOOOOO COMFORTABLE!!! 


So the boot is a faux suede with cutout detailing at the top of the leg opening. The faux suede is actually quite nice and supple and soft to the touch! The toe part is an almond shape. It has a zipper down the side and a small gore at the top/back for comfort. (Though the calf size is HUGE so I don't know if that is even nessessary). The boot is what I call a flat boot but it does actually have a tiny heel at the back.

Here are the stock photos that sold me on this boot:
Reba is also available in black:



So the fit on this boot is actually quite big. The shoe size itself was large and like I said before the leg and calf area is HUGE. Anyone with musclular calves will love this boot!
Also, I would say order a half of a size down unless you have wider feet or longer toes and then I would say stick to your true size. The comfort of this boot though is just amazing! Not sure what they are doing differently in this sole compared to other boots I've purchased lately but these feel great! I could wear these all day walking everywhere! These are the boots you want to grab when you have lots of running around to do for sure!! 


On the site it says, " A little bit country and a little but rock and roll"! I'm not too sure I get the rock and roll of this boot but I definitely see the country. In my eyes it is more of a boho/country hybrid boot. It looks great with leggings but also I would say a flouncy dress as well. It is very feminine with the cutout details! 

The quality was super impressive for this boot and Justfab in general. This boot is from the Luxe line so you are actually paying 5$ more than a regular $39.95 item but in my opinion this boot is actually worth the extra $5! I would go get yours before she sells out! (This is a January release) Shop Reba here =>Justfab USAJustfab CA! Happy shopping! Xx

Don't forget to:



No comments:

Post a Comment