Saturday, January 10, 2015

Justfab Gweneth


Hi guys! It's been a while since I have posted on here and for that I am so sorry! I am going to attempt to catch up on some reviews and try to be a bit more regular!!!

This is Gweneth from Justfab USAJustfab CA! (I am also wearing the metallic coated denim in silver from Justfab as well) Gweneth is probably one of my fave shoes to date! They are almond toe pumps with platforms and a high heel. They are champagne shimmer with a black lace overlay and a satin bow on the ankle strap! 😍😍❤️❤️

These are just so gorgeous! How can you not like them?? They fit true to size and are extremely comfortable!! If you have wider feet I would recommend a half of a size up but if not then I would stick with your true size! Here are some angles of this beaut! 





Okay so right now Justfab USAJustfab CA is having a 2 for 49.95 sale so go check them out!! Maybe you can snag Gweneth in your size! Happy shopping! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment