Sunday, May 18, 2014

Justfab Violett (Mint)

Hiii! Happy Sunday!!! Is it warm yet where you are?!? I am dying for some sun or some warmth!! I got Violett in mint in from Justfab USAJustfab CA

This shoe is a velvety soft faux suede! The colour is one of my faves!! She almost matches perfectly to my sheets! ❤️

This shoe has a very retro feel to them, an almost pin-up look. They are a Mary Jane and they have this super cute scalloping detail on the top around the edges. It also has a cute little button detail on the strap instead of a buckle. This strap still has the elastic edge that let's it stretch, I didn't need to try and undo the button.

They are very cute and classy, and I can't help but feel like a housewife in them. Which is nice....SOMETIMES! They have a visible platform and a hidden platform, this helps offset the heel which is pretty high. The platform also makes it easy to walk in. 

As for the fit, I got my true size in this shoe. It fits fine, but the toe box is a bit on the tighter side. If you have long toes or wider feet I would recommend ordering a half of a size up. 

Now with regards to the comfort level of this shoe, she really isn't very comfortable. The insole is quite hard and it doesn't really feel like there is any shock absorbtion at all. I expect a lot more comfort out of a Mary Jane! I own a lot of Mary Janes (some from Justfab USAJustfab CA and some from other companies) that are just so much more comfortable than Violett! I was a bit disappointed! 

Now comfort aside, she really is easy to walk in. She is also ridiculously cute!! She also is available in Nude and Coral as well. Here are some stock pics of these other colours :
How amazing is that nude one??!?❤️❤️❤️ For me I didn't really need another mint Mary Jane, but I was mesmerized by the retro/pin-up feel this shoe gave me! Here are some stock pics of the mint:

So if you need a comfortable shoe to wear all day at work when you are on your feet, this shoe isn't for you. And that's okay! If you want to add this to your collection of shoes for maybe a pin up shoot or dress up or those date nights when you are literally car to dinner to movie theatre then these might be for you. Or if you are one of those women who believe beauty is pain (not me 😝) then you might love this shoe! Haha! For me, I have way too many shoes to keep the ones that hurt my feet, so these are headed back! If you are interested in getting these you should head there now because they have them on sale in the section "2 for 49.95" along with a ton of brand new styles (shoes and bags!)!!! I love sales!!! ->Justfab USAJustfab CA! Happy sale shopping and have a great long weekend!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment