Sunday, May 11, 2014

Justfab LUXE Adelphia (Black)


Hiii! So I got these shoes in from Justfab USAJustfab CA! They called Adelphia and they are from the luxe line!! 😍❤️


They also come in Pewter! 😍😍😍 which I might just have to order because they are smokin'!! 🚬

They are single soled and pointed toe. They are laced up the front and zipped up the back. A friend of mine suggested to tie the bow in the back! Great idea! Lately I have been loving all of the lace up shoes that have been trending!!

The fit of these is a little off for me. I ordered half of a size up, as suggested by reviews, and she the width fits perfectly but she is a little on the longer side for me. If I ordered down, I would be afraid of the toe part being too narrow. I would say order your TRUE size if you don't have a slightly wider foot and only go up in size if you are worried about the width if the toe part! 


As you can see they are VERY pointy! They are also so sexy!!! They are also fairly comfortable even tho they are pretty high and have no platform! I was surprised and was expecting for them to feel very steep. I love it when that happens!! They really don't feel super high!


In all honesty I was unsure of these shoes and I only ordered them to TRY them out! I am definitely KEEPING them because I have fallen in love with them and now I am obsessing over ordering the pewter! These shoes are just too cute to pass up! 





Here are a few stock pictures 😍😍


For me, I would pair these shoes with cropped jeans or pants (not what I am currently wearing in the pics!!!! ) or shorts and skirts! I think they will look amazing with a knee length pencil skirt! πŸ™Œ❤️


(**Update*** Hmmm, just noticed a few of these pictures uploaded all blurry!!! Sorry for that!! 😞)

So if you love Adelphia from the LUXE line as much as I do, you should grab her now before she sells out!! Especially when Justfab USAJustfab CA STILL are having their $49 LUXE sale!!! Happy shopping!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment