Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Justfab Honour (White)

Hiii! How was your long weekend??? I got in a few new shoes!!! The first one I received was Honour from the Paulina Rubio collection at Justfab USAJustfab CA! Here is Paulina rockin' these babies:

This shoe is really pretty and very interesting to look at! She is faux leather and has gold metal detailing.  She is available in white, black and green. Here are some stock photos:

Okay so are you ready for some real life pictures!?! Haha! 

So the wedge has sculptural detailing and of course cut out detailing. This shoe is also very strappy! 

I really, really like the look of this shoe and the strap placement and of course the crazy wedge part! The faux leather is also super supple and feels real! The colour I chose is white (obviously) but it is an amazing BRIGHT white, which I LOVE! I rolled up my denim so you can see the shoe better :) 

So I ordered a half of a size up in this shoe as per the other reviews on the website. I  am glad I did as my true size would not fit me AT ALL! The length is great and the straps are fine. I would definitely recommend ordering a half a size up as well if you are going to order this shoe! 

*Sidenote* I am wearing PaintFab by Justfab USAJustfab CA. Colour is "As You Sea Fit" and Vinyl Luxe by CND. Colour is "Tutti Fruitti" 




Now the comfort isn't bad, however, truly not one of the most comfortable wedges I own. The straps don't cut in at all, and that's about where the comfort ends. While the shoe has a bit of padding, it feels very weird to stand or walk in and doesn't really absorb the shock. It is a high wedge, and while wedges are usually quite stable, this one is NOT! I would say if you are new to heels and opting for a wedge, do not go for this one. They are definatly on the shaky side for me, just standing still, let alone walking them. Now don't get me wrong, even though these are high, they do not feel high! One bonus of being a wedge! I am guessing that due to the cut outs it just makes the bottom a bit more unstable and you kind of feel like you are going to fall over almost! This is definatly not a shoe to wear out all night or all day! 

Now despite all this crazy comfort talk, (I am picky I guess and I rarely choose looks over comfort!!) this shoe is KILLER!! And in my opinion a definate MUST HAVE in at LEAST one colour! 

I guess if you are interested in this shoe, the only thing you have to decide is what colour(s)?! Head to Justfab USAJustfab CA now as they still have most sizes and colours available! Xx





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a size 5 but if I order a size 6, do you think it'll be too big for me? Thanks nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment! Sorry it took me a couple days to respond! The 6 could be a bit big on you but you never know til you try! You could always put a full insert inside the shoe and that would help with the extra room. The best thing about JUSTFAB is there free returns policy!

    ReplyDelete