Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fitness Challenge - Abs!

       Hi! Okay so I found this challenge on Facebook! I've done this one before and I add my own oblique exercises to it. By the middle of the challenge you really can feel the difference. I find if you have a group of friends that are doing the same start date then you all motivate each other!! I am going to start this one on Monday! If anyone is interested in starting on Monday too then let me know! There is more momentum in numbers! Even from far away! I love these little at home challenges because you can be at home in your underwear at 3 am (if that's the time you have) and still be doing the challenge with your friends! Get your sweat on! "EXCLAMATION POINT"! (In case I didn't use it enough...lol) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment