Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fitness Challenge- Squats!!

              Hiiiiiii! So it's day 4 of the 30 day ab challenge! Which means rest day!!! For your ABS! The perfect time to start a different 30 Day Challenge!!! This is the 30 day squat challenge I found on Facebook. I have done this challenge about 3 times and does it ever make you feel it! This one I find that close to the end I had to break up times in the day to do sets of 50 because my legs hurt so bad.                        
      It is easy because you can do squats watching your fave fall show, in the shower, putting on makeup or doing your hair, cooking dinner, washing dishes, scrolling through facebook and reading blogs! Get up and let's do it!!!! This helps your thighs and butt look amazing in this season filled with tight yoga pants and leather leggings! Wooo! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment