Sunday, February 02, 2014

Shoedazzle Aya (Oxblood)

Hi guys!!! It's already Sunday!!! The weekend is almost over already!! Why? Why? Why?! Anyways I thought I would get on some reviews that I had half finished!! I have done a review on The Aya Boot in Cream but I didn't upload my review on Oxblood! So here it is!!!


Aya is from the Paper Fox line at SHOEDAZZLE!! When I first saw these boots when they were released I knew I had to have them!!


They are not real leather but the quality feels amazing and buttery, soft and smooth! And of course like The Aya Boot in Cream , it is two toned with a snake print at the back! Although, it is a lot more subtle. 

The colour of this boot is such a rich oxblood! It has an almond toe box and has beautiful gold accents on the platform and the heel.


It just looks so classy to me! I love it! 


This is a super high boot, but doesn't feel steep at all due to its massive platform! It is actually very comfy and feels low, despite what you might think! 

The fit of these I would say are True To Size (TTS). These were among the group of shoes waiting for me at the border so I did order .5 up to be safe but I really didn't need to. I always wear athletic socks inside my boots anyways and I still have a bit of room! This boot is also pretty baggy, which I love, and would look great on you ladies with a wider calf! 

I was a bit crazy and thought these would sell out immediately so I bought them right as they came out for full price (which I still think was worth it) but right now they are ON SALE for just under $30!!!! In both colours!!!! Here are the stock photos:


Hurry up and get them before your style sells out!! If you haven't shopped at Shoedazzle before don't  forget to use my link and get 50% off your first purchase! =>SHOEDAZZLE. (Please note in order to receive 50% off you must become a VIP elite member, This shoe IS available to purchase WITHOUT signing up for VIP....for more information please read my article on Shoe Clubs! ) Stay tuned, more shoe reviews on the way!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment