Friday, February 14, 2014

Justfab Kena (Seafoam)

Hiii! So another style from my *WISHLIST* from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA is KENA! ❤️❤️ 

This strappy, caged, sandal is so pretty!! She is a lot greener than her pictures online! 

Kena fits true to size for me, though I really would say to order up a half size if you have wider feet! 



The straps were not tight nor were they cutting in, which is one thing I was worried about with the style. At the back near the heel it is even a bit on the baggy side. This heel is not too high and the platform is not too large either, the balance is perfect! They are comfy to walk or run around in! 

They also come in fuchsia and black!

Overall I like these shoes, I won't say LOVE because I really, really was hoping for them to be the colour they are online. They are still super pretty and definitely worth my $40! Great deal Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! They have a sale right now with add on styles for $15!!! Hurry!! 

Don't forget to follow me on InstagramTwitter and like my page on Facebook!! Xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment