Friday, February 14, 2014

JustFab Crave (Black)

Hiii! I just got CRAVE!!! She is one of the items off my *WISHLIST* from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA


Crave is as amazing as I thought she would be!!!  In my article of BONBON, a very similar clutch, I said I had to have her ASAP. I just HAD to follow through! Here is a picture of them side by side. 


So I'm totally and completely obsessed with bows and of course that is the main detail on this bag. But that is just about where the similarities end. They both have chain straps but Crave's chain is much nicer!

Crave is on the left and BONBON on the right.

Crave has a zipper compartment on the back for those easy access items.

Crave is also a Fold-Over style clutch, with snaps in the centre to keep it folded, and a snap closure for the lower compartment, with a zipper closure for the top compartment. Clever! 


The pockets are bare and lack the organizer/ cell phone pockets that BONBON  has.

And of course the big difference between the two is that crave has a cutesy little handle to "clutch"  the bag with behind the bow! 


I really, really needed a little black bag and I am super happy with this one. At $40 alone or $25 as an add on to your regular order, it definitely is worth the money! Here are the sneak peek pictures I had in theBONBON  review.


And here are the stock photos! 


Like BONBONCrave is also available in Coral. The crave coral looks a bit creamier tho, maybe more pastel. Ready for spring! 



Someone asked me if I HAD to choose, what one would I pick? It took some thought. As much as I LOOOOVE  BONBONI really do love Crave more! Crave can hold a little bit more, has more ways to hold it, a better quality strap. Overall Crave wins! I am super satisfied with this purchase!! Go get yours now before they all sell out!!! Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment