Sunday, February 23, 2014

JustFab Arrival (Tan and Burgundy)


Hiii so I've been super busy lately! Between sickness and the weather and volunteering it has been a grand ol time! Anyways time to get back in the action! Here are my Arrival bags from Justfab USAJustfab CA! I got them in both Tan and Burgundy!


My tan arrival goes so well with my Justfab Phoenix boots in tan! ❤️❤️


Here is the burgundy!! ❤️❤️ At the back there is a single zippered pocket and inside there are two zippered pockets (a larger one and a smaller one) and a couple cell phone organizer non zippered pockets. She also comes with a long handbag strap.





I love this bag so much! I found it to be the perfect size! It actually can get quite heavy as it holds so much! She is very similar in shape to the Louis Vuitton Alma bag (one of my dream bags in the vernis!!❤️❤️) Arrival has gold metal details and the base of the bag is slightly darker than the all over colour so it fits in great with the two tone trend!! They have also released its little sister called Gramercy which I will link to an article soon! Arrival is still available and comes in other colours like black and navy! Get yours now at Justfab USAJustfab CA! Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment