Sunday, February 02, 2014

JustFab LUXE Jagger!

I got the moves WITH Jagger from the LUXE line at Justfab Canada/Justfab USA




This boot is FANTASTIC!! Jagger is COMFY even though there isn't much of a platform. The heel also isn't sky high. This is definitely a cute boot you can dance all night in!! 


The details on this boot are great too! The peep toe is sooo cute for boots! And the gold studs/spikes are amazing! Very rocker chic, yes I mean chic and not chick! 


I ordered Jagger in my true size and she fits me PERFECTLY! I have noticed that some are finding that they could even get away with a .5 size SMALLER! I cannot get over the comfort of this shoe!! I have worn her all day around the house, dancing, cleaning, chasing kids, up and down stairs, everything! And I love, love, LOVE the slouchy, baggy look in boots! 


I just love these boots so much and I am soooo glad I got them!!! I got them for the regular price of 59$ but right now they are on sale for 49$! You should get them before they sell out!!  Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! <====Use my link to get 50% off your first item!! Here are some stock photos! 



I am honestly so happy with my LUXE items that I have from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA So far! Jagger is very close to the top of the list!! Now to just wait for new LUXE releases!! 😍 Xx!

2 comments: