Monday, December 30, 2013

Shoedazzle Jewelry Mini-Haul!

    
            Hiii so here is some jewelry from SHOEDAZZLE! I don't wear costume jewellery a lot as my ears are super sensitive if it isn't real gold or silver. I must admit though, Shoedazzle has some cute pieces. Each piece comes in a cute little pink mesh bag. (They used to have beautiful boxes but I guess they ended up costing them too much)

         
  First off we have these great hoop earrings in a gun metal colour with charms. It is called Charm's Race. They are quite big but surprisingly very light! I can't wait to style these!


      Next we have another pair of earrings, they are called What A Gem and they are a bright turquoise. They are very pretty but not the quality I thought they would be when I saw the pics online. 




      Next we have Leaf Of Faith in silver. These earrings are AMAZING!! They are kind of heavy, but the quality is awesome! The detail is great and they are sooooo long! Another pair that I can't wait to wear out!



      My final pair of earrings I got were Find Your Groove in silver. These earrings are such a pain to photograph. It is so hard to see what they actually look like. They are very pretty and have that 1970's vibe to them. They aren't smooth, but have a hammered texture to them. Very cute, very HUGE! 



     This is Head Case. It is jewelry you wear on your head. I will post pics of me wearing it later, I will probably flat iron my hair for it to look best. It is also silver. Very pretty!



    The next item I got was See Serpent. This is a silver bracelet with gold details on it. There is a spring hinge instead of a clasp! I love it! Another piece that I just can't wait to wear out!


       The last item in my mini haul is Smooth Handling. This is probably one of my favourite jewelry items to date. I got it in turquoise and gold. Pictures speak louder than words so I will let you see for yourself!


       
             Overall I am super happy with Shoedazzle jewelry. Not bad for costume stuff. Only one thing looked cheaper than I expected. Everything was under 20$ each. I will definitely order more in the future! Be sure to check out their jewelry and order through my link-> SHOEDAZZLEXx

No comments:

Post a Comment