Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Justfab LUXE Gillen (Black)


          Hi guys!!! So I just got Gillen in black!!! Check out my review of Gillen in RED here!!! 
 
 
      She is from the LUXE line from Justfab Canada and Justfab USA. She is true to size for me too but I did find the left foot a bit tighter than the red pair. I am hoping they will stretch out! They are 79$ on the Justfab site and really they are sooo worth it! They are real suede and beautiful rhinestones all over the shoe including the strap!
   Just such a gorgeous gorgeous shoe! Now I can sparkle like "Scarlett" from Nashville!

Her doppelgänger Deeny-R by Steve Madden sells for a whopping $149.99! In my opinion the Gillen is the way to go. This shoe is a staple for any fashionista's closet! Perfect for the holidays, parties, date nights or even just a day out to feel special! I'm so happy I got both colours! Get yours NOW! Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment