Sunday, December 29, 2013

Justfab LUXE Keenan (Black)

Hiiii! How are your holidays going? So I finally received Keenan in black from Justfab Canada Justfab USA! I was sooooo excited to finally get them in since I love Keenan in Taupe!  <=Be sure to check out my article! 
Please ignore the flour, I was baking!

Just like the taupe version, I ordered .5 size up and I would advise you to do the same. After sizing up these fit me like a glove!
I just can't get over all the beautiful details on this shoe! And it is real leather!


And as always here is her Steve Madden doppelgänger, Aveana. $129.99 for the EXACT same shoe! I'm so glad I got her at Justfab for only $59! 



Such an amazing, classic staple to anyone's closet! Perfect shoe for work or meetings, church, shopping! So happy with it! Get yours today!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment