Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE Shoe?? Featuring Justfab Nikole

Hi guys! So I'm thinking Nikole from Justfab Canada Justfab USA would be another amazing shoe for NYE!!! She is probably one of the prettiest all black shoes I have ever come across! 

She is another peep toe, and she fits true to size for me. But again if you have wide feet this is a shoe you would want to order 1/2 size up.



Sooooo hard to photograph but I will post stock pics from the site as well. She is a sheer material, with velvety suede material in a zebra pattern. At the back there is a fabric flower/bow with feathers. So pretty! 



I think Justfab did awesome this year with the holiday shoes they released! Nikole is such a gorgeous pump to add to my "fancy heels" collection! So glad I got her for 39.95$! A great shoe to wear on NYE or with pretty much any formal attire! Be safe out there tonight guys! Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment