Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mylee Got Glasses!

So today we got told my little girl needed glasses, she is 5. Sad day, but she was excited! She has to wear them everyday and all the time, not just for reading and watching tv (what I was secretly hoping for)
The pair she picked out was a black and hot pink pair from the Occhiolini children's line.
She literally just got them today so I will post an update to fully review them. Here she is in them :)
Pretty little butterfly on the sides. 

She is getting used to wearing them all the time but it's going to take some practice. She keeps saying , "Okay I'm done using them now, can I put them in my case?" We will see how these stand up to school and extra curricular activities. 

My last post for 2013. Thanks again my wonderful supporters! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment