Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Justfab LUXE Keenan (Taupe)

           Hola!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day! I just got some more LUXE from Justfab Canada Justfab USA to share with you guys! Be sure to click through my link to get 50% off your first purchase!  




        I have here the Keenan in taupe! She is a beautiful colour and I will try to show pics with different coloured backgrounds and with and without the flash so you can kind of grasp what kind of colour she  truly is.  On JustFab she is available in blue, taupe and black.

   

 Here she is on the Justfab site. 


   

    Here are some pics to show you the real colour.






      This shoe is awesome! Real leather! Sooooo soft and supple and great texture and detail to it. She is pretty comfy inside and it is a fairly low heel. This shoe has no platform. I ordered .5 up because of the pointy toe and she honestly fits like she was molded to my foot!! 


       She is also another Steve Madden shoe! Here is her doppelgänger:



      As you can see stevemadden.com is charging 129.99$ for a shoe that you can get at Justfab Canada Justfab USA for $59! 


      I like this shoe so much! It just screams classy! Perfect work shoe! I will be getting these in black as well! How can you resist??? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment