Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE SHOE??? Featuring Justfab Katya

Hiiiii! It's the LAST day of 2013!! How was your year? I got Katya from Justfab Canada Justfab USA! She is GORGEOUS!!!! 

This peep toe is just to DIE for! She has a velvety (faux) suede platform and heel, A metallic gold upper covered in real stretchy lace (no it's not a print) and then to top it all off, she is outlined in gorgeous gold studs! She also is D'orsay on the inner side! She fits true to size but I could see that if you had wide feet (especially because it has the D'orsay ) then you would need to go a half size up.


Just a perfect shoe for a formal night out like NEW YEAR'S EVE! And at a price of 39.95? Did I mention I love Justfab?! 

Probably one of my fave fancy heels yet from Justfab Canada Justfab USA! Now, what to wear her with? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment