Thursday, December 12, 2013

Justfab LUXE Palmer (Black)

               Hiii! Another Luxe line purchase from Justfab USAJustfab CAIt is Palmer in Black!! Please check out my review of Palmer in Carmel!

         Palmer is true to size for me but I've noticed that she is a tiny bit narrow across the toes, if you have a wide foot then you may want to go up a half of a size. She is a true black real suede with a textured block heel. Adjustable buckles and a round toe.  You can check out her higher priced doppelgänger in my review of Palmer in Carmel!


Here are the stock pics from Justfab:



        This shoe is just so versatile, so easy to wear with anything and go anywhere! Also I can get away with wearing them all day because of the comfort level! I can even carry my 3 yr old around in them with ease thanks to the thicker heel!  For 59$ at Justfab you really get your money's worth! What the heck are you waiting for??! Xx









No comments:

Post a Comment