Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Justfab Fuzzies (Telluride in Grey and Tahoe in Brown)

          Hiii! Happy Tuesday!! So maybe you have read one of My JustFab Fuzzies Articles , or This one. If not then please check them out!! I bought Telluride in grey and Tahoe in brown.
   
            I love how high the Telluride are and I have also shown how cute they are when you roll the top down! 
       These like my other fuzzies are super comfy! The "fur" inside is soooooo soft and thick. It is true to size as well.  I love the grey colour and the grey fur is a great contrast. The buckle on the side is also adjustable so you make it as tight or as loose as you want them! They come in black and brown as well. 

       The other fuzzy was the Tahoe in brown! 
      I love love looooove this boot!!! I have been wanting the UGGS Bailey Button in the 3 button style for some time now but I just couldn't fork out the $300 for them. This boot bares a striking resemblance to the Bailey Button and for a small fraction of the price I just had to try them out! 
        The Tahoe has the same awesome, thick "fur" inside that is like a cloud on your feet. They also fit true to size for me. These are a must have for me, and they come in black and chocolate brown as well!! 
             I just have to add that I live in a place that is covered in snow and none of my fuzzies are leaking and none of them are water stained!! I did not spray them (I know bad me, but I was so eager to wear them out I just forgot!!) so I was happily surprised! Unlike UGGS these are all man made materials so the animals are safe and you still get the comfort! All for 40$ a pair or less if you are a new customer! Get a pair now! New customers get 50% their first order with my link : Justfab Canada Justfab USA Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment