Monday, December 30, 2013

The BEST Flat Sandal Of 2013! (Justfab Corinth)

Hi! Okay so one of the items I had in the states waiting for me was Pink Corinth from Justfab Canada Justfab USA!

This is one of my fave sandals to date and literally wore the Turq ones everywhere this summer! They are so comfortable! These are just soooo cute and you can dress them up or down! Looking back on Justfab for 2013 this was by FAR my fave flat! 

This pink is a true hot pink! It is bright and fluorescent! 


The shoe is such a great quality for the price (regular 39.95 but I got the pink ones on sale!) I literally wore these (the turq) every other day this summer! And they still look great! There is however not very much tred at all so it can be a little slippery depending on what you are walking on. It is true to size, for the turq I ordered a size 10 because I was scared of how narrow it would be and they were big lengthwise so I ordered a 9 in the pink and they fit perfect! 

I cannot wait to see what sandals will come in 2014! But if they bring back Corinth in more colours then I will for sure be buying them! Or even the same colours, I would just buy replacements! This is one of the best purchases of the year! Thanks Justfab Canada / Justfab USA! Xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These summer flats are so stylish. I remember one of my friends wearing similar Tory Burch flats during college annual function. These are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super cute and cost a fraction of the price of the Tory Burch! Sorry for the late reply! I somehow just saw this comment!

      Delete