Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Justfab LUXE Raven

 
          Hiiiiiii!!! It's Tuesday!! I don't know about you but I am frozen! It definitely feels like December here as it is -40*C with the windchill!!! Ahhhhh! ❄️⛄️ I am from Jamaica so mi kyaa tek dis col


       Anyways, here is another LUXE purchase from Justfab Canada Justfab USA! It is RAVEN!!! I love her! She has rhinestones and rhinestuds in a zebra print and is taupe suede underneath! Just stunning in person! I have had her for a while but I just cannot seem to get a photo of her that actually does her justice! (And that my friends, is why I am not a photographer) 

                                                 See what I mean???


              This shoe is NOT true to size, in fact if you have wide feet I would suggest a FULL SIZE UP.  If you have average width feet you will probably be fine with only a half size up. Once you find your true size (exchanges and returns are free) these are comfy! Actually! They are stable despite them being very high, the HUGE platform on them helps. 

            I decided to put on some shimmer tights in an attempt to be sparkly like the shoes! 






Now as promised, here is Raven's Steve Madden doppelgänger! At 149.99$, most places she is SOLD OUT!!! And I got her for 80$ at JUSTFAB!!!! Lots of sizes are still avail on both the US site and the Canadian site. (Links are above) 



Not 100% positive that this is the Steve Madden Dyvinal but this is Essence Atkins rocking a zebra design with rhinestones and studs so I posted it. 



I love Raven!!! A must have just in time for holiday parties! Xx


ALSO DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER JUSTFAB REVIEWS!









3 comments: