Monday, January 27, 2014

Peplum and Houndstooth and Bows, Oh My!

Hiiii! Happy Monday! I was stuck at home yesterday due to a blizzard yet again, so I got dressed to go out anyways! 



Outfit Details
Top: Sirens
Peplum Skirt: GoJane
Shoes: GoJane (Privileged Shoes brand)
Shop Go Jane here.!!!             ====>


First of all for my outfit, I found the crop top at Sirens and just had to buy it because I love black and white combos and I LOVE bows!! ( CORAL MARESA! , Bon Bon , Maddy etc.) I also love houndstooth and it is like a bow shaped houndstooth/ basket weave on the top!  I found the high waist peplum mini skirt at Gojane and got it in white, black and mint because I loved it so much! I was worried the material in the white would be too sheer but it is perfect! I love crop tops paired with high waisted skirts, I feel very, Kardashian in them. Haha!  How I wish it wasn't -50 outside!! I need summer to come NOW!! ☀️☀️☀️




Next up are my shoes! OMG! These houndstooth platform pumps are amazing!! They are very high but have a HUGE platform on them so they aren't steep at all! I wore these all day yesterday and they are comfy!! I love that they actually have real treds on the bottom! I was running on carpet in them with no slipping or falling on my face!!! They are the Privileged Shoes brand and I bought them at Gojane for regular price ($66.30) when they first came out this summer but they are ON SALE now for $23.37(20-30$ range depending on what sale you hit!) Use my link  and check them out!!



My MOTD (Makeup Of The Day) Breakdown! 

Brows: bare, brushed 
Face:        Primer: no primer but it is SO dry out that I used actual Body Butter from The Body Shop in Satsuma first!
                 Base: MAC Prep + Prime BB beauty Balm Compact SPF 30 Broad Spectrum in Light Plus (my pale winter skin)
                                MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Light Plus
           Highlights: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Soft and Gentle
          Contouring: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Shape the Future
           Concealer : None
                Bronzer : None
Cheeks:                  MAC Blush Pro Palette in Pinch 'O Peach 
Finishing/Set:        MUFE (Make Up For Ever) Mist & Fix
Lips:            Liner : None
            Lip Colour:  MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Insanely It
                     Gloss: None 
Eyes

   Shadow:   MAC Pro Eyeshadow Palette in Cranberry!! (Undereye and crease)
                                MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Young Punk (lightly blended with cranberry)
                                MAC Pressed Pigment in LIGHT TOUCH ( Base and highlights)
                     Liner: None
  Mascara Primer: None
                Mascara : MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara in Black Extreme
                    Falsies: None 




Hope you liked my #SOTD #MOTD #OOTD post! Stay warm and drive safely!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment