Sunday, January 19, 2014

Humid, Cold Wet Seal OOTD


Hiiii! Happy Sunday! Here is my OOTD (outfit of the day!) for yesterday! I had a long day so I was too wiped out to blog! 
I got this awesome strapless dress from Wet Seal! It is way,way, WAY too cold out to wear it alone but I just couldn't wait to wear it out! It has an amazing sweetheart neckline and the top has a lace overlay on it. It is banded at the waist and has double bands at the back. The top band is the perfect width to completely cover your bra band! The skirt part of the dress is super flouncy and is this bright emerald colour! I love emerald and black together!

So like I said, it was way too cold to wear it out by itself so I paired it with these awesome black skinny pants. Also from Wet Seal! I love how long they are! At 5' 9" I find it so hard to find jeans/pants that are long enough especially if I am wanting to pair them with heels!! The length on these are perfect and they work perfect to tuck into boots as well!! 



But with pants alone under this dress I was still too cold so I paired it with this badass cropped blazer I found at, you guessed it, WETSEAL! I love that it is cropped and it fits great! The best part of the jacket is the back! It's open!! I LOVE it!

 I need a photographer so I can take full length pictures without having to hold the camera myself at a weird angle! Ugh! 

I paired this look with my COLE Booties from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! They are super comfy and flat so they were perfect for a day out! Read more about them here ====>COLE Booties!!


I wasn't feeling my curls so I flat ironed them! For makeup I am mostly wearing M.A.C. It isn't very flashy and no falsies because it was just a daytime look. (Met up with my cousins + kids at an indoor play centre called, Great Big Adventure, in Winnipeg) 

Here is the MOTD (makeup of the day) breakdown:

Brows: bare, brushed 
Face:        Primer: None
                 Base: MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation in NC20 & NC25 (my pale winter skin)
                                MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Pressed Powder) in Medium
           Highlights: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Shape the Future
          ContouringMAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Shape the Future
           Concealer : None
                Bronzer : None!!! It's winter!!! (I do use bronzer in winter sometimes but only lightly!!)
Cheeks:                  MAC Blush Pallett in Pink Swoon and a dash of Pinch 'O Peach (because I have greeny yellow/olive pigmenting, pink is always what I need to add to my face to not look so sallow)
Finishing/Set:        MUFE (Make Up For Ever) Mist & Fix
Lips:            Liner : None
            Lip Colour:  MUFE Lip Pallett in N310-LB21A
                     Gloss: None 
Eyes:    Shadow:   MAC Eyeshadow Pallett in HUMID!! (Undereye and crease)
                                MAC Pressed Pigment in LIGHT TOUCH ( Base and highlights)
                     Liner: MAC Eye Khol in Tarnish (Undereye and waterline only)
  Mascara Primer: None
                Mascara : Mary Kay Lash Love  in I ❤️ Black.
                    Falsies: None :(



I think that's it! Here are some close up eye pics! ( the lighting and flash will not give you the true green, HUMID is GREEN! )



In Colour and then black and white ;) 


More pics with the blazer and without! :)






I just realized that this is my first OOTD and first MOTD in my blog!!!! 😱 How is that even possible?! 
If you liked My HUMID/ WET SEAL look, and want me to do more OOTD or MOTD let me know and leave me a comment below! 
And don't forget to like my Facebook page here =>  My Obsessions! 
 (Giveaway for MAC makeup here =>MAC GIVEAWAY )
And follow me on Twitter here =>My Twitter! 
Thanks for reading!! Stay warm!!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! Xx

           

2 comments:

  1. Love the open back! Reminds me of Emma Watson's dress from the Golden Globes!! I LOVE your eyes--it's soo pretty!!! Makes me want to go on the MAC website and blow it up!

    ReplyDelete