Friday, January 17, 2014

JustFab LUXE Cole (Black)

Hiiii! Soo it's finally Friday!!! It has been one heck of a week for me!! How did your week go? I am on Day 12 the 90 day BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE! Today is the second fit test! I am also on day 17 of the 30 day 2014 squats challenge! So 150 squats on top of my BBM workout! I was supposed to go to a Zumba class this morning too but I knew I just couldn't do it all! My legs hurt! 

I also launched my Facebook page for my blog to make it easier for you guys to be linked to my blog and read new articles! Please make sure to like and share my Facebook page with all your friends!! Here is the link for My Obsessions! On Facebook. I am doing a GIVEAWAY when I reach 250 likes! I will also be doing more giveaways every 250 likes, so SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!! Also don't forget about me on Twitter! 


I got some more goodies in from the LUXE line at Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! They were having a sale on LUXE for $49 for any style! That was an awesome price as most of the items are real leather or real suede! My Mom managed to score Elliot which is an awesome real leather over-the-knee boot! She is regularly $99! Check out my article if you haven't already!!

One of the items I got in was Cole in black! 

I have had my eye on this boot since she came out! She is flat with a round toe and REAL leather! This leather is sooo soft and amazing!! I love just running my fingers on it! It feels like "leather jacket leather"!


The boot is super comfy and being a busy mommy I can see myself getting my money's worth FOR SURE! 

Cole has a genuine wood heel. The boot also has a tarnished gold buckle on the outside at the ankle. I wanted a cute leather moto boot so bad! Finally!!


The fit is True to size for me, however if you have wide feet I would advise you to order a .5 size up!! Here are some of the wonderful stock pics from Justfab Online.


She also is available in brown!

Cole is such a great casual moto boot! I am in love! If I had to choose one bad thing about it tho, I would have to say the grip- or lack there of! It has great treds on the heel but nothing at all on the ball of the foot! So I can see it being a little slippery in rain or snow.

The sale for $49 is over for Luxe items but at $59 she is still worth the price!! I would get yours now before they sell out completely! Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! <===Use my link for 50% off your first purchase, including LUXE items! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment