Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Justfab LUXE Elliot (Brown)

Hiii so this is a quick post! Unfortunately due to the 49$ for any LUXE style, the Elliot sold out on the Canadian site in my size in both colours, so I missed her!!! But my Mom snagged her in the brown!

She is an awesome chocolate brown. It is real leather and the leather is soft and supple. The toe is round and the heel is flat but supportive. It is very comfy. The boot is over the knee but can be folded over as well. She has a zipper up the inside and cute buckle details on the outside below the knee and at the ankle. She fits true to size. Here is how she styled her! I will update this post with more pictures as I get them in! She is a super cute comfortable real leather boot and is still available in some sizes online Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! Use my link for 50% off your first order! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment