Saturday, January 11, 2014

Shoedazzle Maddy (Cream)

Hiii! So another shoe I had waiting for me in the states was the Maddy in Cream! She is from SHOEDAZZLE!  

She is super pretty! She comes in cream, black and red. I ordered the black and the cream. Here are the stock photos.

She is a peep toe with a zip and the back. 

My most favourite thing about this shoe (other than the bow in the side) is the shimmery material on the heel, platform and strap! So classy! Also I am in love with cream this season!! 

I ordered my true size in these shoes but I think they fit a little big, I probably could have SIZED DOWN  by a half size.  They aren't super baggy in my true size tho, I just had to pull the strap a little tighter. 

They are very comfy, another shoe that really doesn't feel as high as it is due to the (shimmery) platform! I can wear these all day no problem. They are pretty much sold out in all colours and sizes EXCEPT for the Black and silver one in a size 7.5. So if that's you, RUN! 

Don't forget to use my link and get 50% off your first purchase! =>SHOEDAZZLE. (Please note in order to receive 50% off you must become a VIP elite member, All shoes are available to purchase WITHOUT signing up for VIP....for more information please read my article on Shoe Clubs! )


Enjoy! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment